Dog Training Elite Franchise
Investing in a Dog Training Elite franchise is a smart decision for aspiring entrepreneurs with a passion for helping dog owners train their four-legged companions. Dog Training Elite is a fast-growing brand with a proven business model, offering exclusive training techniques, marketing support, and ongoing support to franchise owners. With the pet industry on the rise and pet adoptions skyrocketing, owning a Dog Training Elite franchise provides an excellent opportunity to dominate the market and make a positive difference in the lives of dogs and their owners. As a franchise owner, you will receive the needed marketing support, accounting support, and local marketing experts to succeed in virtually every aspect of your own dog training business. Whether you have a professional background in dog training or a strong business background experience, Dog Training Elite assists its franchise owners with virtually every aspect of day-to-day tasks to ensure their extraordinary economic performance. Plus, with the added benefit of owning multiple territories, Dog Training Elite franchise owners can build a dog training empire and create generational wealth for their families.
About Dog Training Elite
The Dog Training Elite franchise is an industry leader in providing dog training services to dog owners. The dog training elite business was founded by John Mestas, a dog trainer with over 40 years of dog training experience. The dog training empire operates in just about every type of local market, helping dog owners to properly train their dogs using exclusive dog training techniques. Dog Training Elite assists aspiring entrepreneurs to open their own dog training franchise and offers ongoing support to franchise owners. With the recession-resistant industry of pet adoptions skyrocketing in 2020, the pet industry has proven to be a fantastic profit potential for dog training franchise owners. Dog Training Elite franchise owners have been reporting extraordinary economic performance. Franchise owners also benefit from the needed marketing support, including cutting-edge digital marketing assistance from local marketing experts.
Dog Training Elite offers dog training services, specializing in training service dogs for veterans and dogs with physical disabilities. The dog training elite franchise offers multiple revenue streams for franchise owners, including therapy dog training. With a low investment, franchise owners can secure financing to open a dog training franchise and build generational wealth. Dog Training Elite helps owners dominate the pet industry, providing support in virtually every aspect of owning and operating a successful business. The dog training elite mindset is community-oriented and franchise owners focus primarily on their own bottom line while helping dog owners in their local markets. Dog Training Elite operates in just about every state, including North and South Dakota and is currently targeting Las Vegas, Nashville, Cleveland, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Portland and offers new territories to those interested in becoming a dog trainer or owning their own dog training business. With the pet industry continuing to grow and show no signs of slowing down, now's the time to get started with Dog Training Elite.
Dog Training Elite Training & Support
Dog Training Elite is a leading dog training franchise that offers dog owners premium dog training services, while also providing excellent business opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs. Dog Training Elite assists franchise owners in virtually every aspect of their dog training elite business, from providing exclusive training techniques and marketing support to offering ongoing support and accounting services. With the pet industry experiencing a surge in pet adoptions, Dog Training Elite operates in a recession-resistant industry, making it an ideal investment for individuals with any professional background imaginable.
Franchise owners receive extensive training and support, including access to local marketing experts and an elite mindset program that focuses on human psychology and teaching franchise owners how to dominate their local markets. As a Dog Training Elite franchise owner, you will have the opportunity to train service dogs for veterans and individuals suffering from physical disabilities, as well as offer basic obedience training and behavior training to dog owners. With multiple territories available and fantastic profit potential, owning a Dog Training Elite franchise can provide generational wealth and extraordinary economic performance. Dog Training Elite franchising has seen rapid growth, with the company awarding 20 new franchise owners in just one quarter of 2022.
Dog Training Elite offers an edge in digital marketing assistance, helping owners understand how to market their business and get noticed in their local community. Franchise owners enjoy low investment costs and low overhead, with an average net profit that speaks for itself. The company offers financing and covers virtually every aspect of owning a dog training franchise. As a semi-absentee owner, franchise owners have more control over their lifestyle and their own bottom line. With the pet industry projected to continue its rapid growth, now is the perfect time to invest in a Dog Training Elite franchise and make a difference in the lives of four-legged companions and their owners.
Why Dog Training Elite
With 40+ years of experience, Dog Training Elite is America's fastest-growing dog training franchise! They bring their programs directly to their customers in the convenience of their homes, as they strengthen the relationships between dogs and their handlers.
Since there are no facilities to build, Dog Training Elite Franchise Owners can be open for business and start generating revenue within 4-6 weeks of signing an agreement.
1. Exponential Growth: Dog Training Elite is on track to quickly sell out the U.S.! In just Q1 of 2022, the brand awarded 20 Franchsie Owners and 42 territories with zero signs of slowing down.
2. Semi-Absentee: Dog Training Elite Franchise Owners do not need to take on the role of dog training! With a Lead Trainer in place, Franchise Owners can run the business semi-absentee, focusing their efforts on scaling and overseeing high-level operations.
3. High Revenues with Impressive Margins: In 2021, their Average Gross Sales were $845,982 with an average net profit of $113,629*. This was on an investment under $100K!
4. Home-Based: They perform training sessions in their client's homes, so there is no need for a physical training facility. Because there is no required buildout, owners have the ability to get their business up and running in as little as 4-6 weeks from signing their agreement, allowing them to start generating revenue faster. Additionally, no lease is required and employees are minimal, resulting in very attractive margins and next to no overhead.
5. Few Clients Required: With the cost of their most popular training package at $1,800 their owners only need to add 2-4 new clients each week to be profitable. One Trainer alone can handle 40-50 dogs per week, so this low volume does not mean an increase in employees. Also, because they have consistent lead flow from the website, Franchise Owners never experience a shortage of dogs to train!
6. Increasing Demand in a Recession-Resistant Industry!: The pet industry has proven time and again to be recession-resistant, and is growing faster than ever right now! Pet adoptions skyrocketed with the onset of COVID-19, increasing by 110% in 2020. The demand for their 3 services has never been greater! In fact, they saw system-wide sales growth of 92.6% from 2019 to 2020!
7. Scalable: 80% of Dog Training Elite owners own multiple territories because there is almost no reason not to! All that is required to grow into another territory is the additional franchise fee, marketing, and a Trainer to cover the area.
8. Giving Back to Pets and Vets: At Dog Training Elite, they strive to make a difference in the lives of dogs and their families in t he communities they serve. They have their own non-profit organization, the Malinois Foundation, where they have a mission of healing through canine assistance. They train service dogs for veterans and provide individuals suffering from PTSD, physical disabilities, and other special needs with a dog that can comfort and assist them.
1Refer to 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19 - Tables 1 & 2
All Site Content © FranchiseTop40 2023
THIS IS NOT A FRANCHISE OFFERING. A FRANCHISE OFFERING CAN ONLY BE MADE BY THE FRANCHISOR IN A STATE WHERE THEY ARE REGISTERED, EXCLUDED, EXEMPTED OR OTHERWISE QUALIFIED TO OFFER FRANCHISES IN THAT STATE, AND ONLY IF THEY PROVIDE YOU WITH AN APPROPRIATE FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT. FOLLOW-UP OR INDIVIDUALIZED RESPONSES TO YOU THAT INVOLVE EITHER EFFECTING OR ATTEMPTING TO EFFECT THE SALE OF A FRANCHISE WILL BE MADE ONLY IF THE FRANCHISOR IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH STATE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OR ARE COVERED BY AN APPLICABLE STATE EXCLUSION OR EXEMPTION.
FranchiseTop40 will profit from any franchises sold that were referred to the franchisor from this website.